At Harbor Light Inn, the safety of our guests and employees is our first and foremost concern. We are operating at the highest degree of health and safety vigilance, and our quaint town remains open and welcoming to visitors. We want you to be assured you are traveling to a clean and safe place, so keep scrolling to learn more about the changes and safety precautions we have implemented. We’re also offering private and romantic dining space this season.
Enhanced Housekeeping Measures
- All of our employees have their temperature taken before they start their shift. They wear gloves, masks, and continually wash their hands.
- Employees do not work together but in separated areas of the inn. Social distancing is monitored closely.
- No housekeepers enter any guest’s room until after they have checked out. Daily service is by guest request only.
- All rooms are sanitized by Ultra Violet Lamps and deep cleaned before arrival.
- Whenever possible, we isolate guest rooms after check-out for a minimum 24 hour period.
COVID-19 Precautions at the Inn
- We have installed a glass barrier at the front desk, all doors are kept locked and access is with an intercom (or guests key).
- We have installed hand sanitizer at every exit door. Hand soap dispensers were also installed in all employee areas.
- Common area surfaces are wiped with sanitizer throughout the day. All exterior seating is cleaned after each use.
- We have separated all outside seating by more than 6 feet. All inside dining has also been reconfigured to minimize guest contact. We can even provide a private dining room as well as breakfast trays if guests would prefer to dine in their room.
- We have adjusted our food and beverage offerings to adhere to the new safety guidelines and stay as contactless as possible.
Safe Travel Advisory
Massachusetts now has a travel advisory (especially for out-of-state visitors). Before you book your stay, please visit this page to understand the new advisory and guidelines for stays in Massachusetts. All visitors entering Massachusetts, including returning residents, are advised to quarantine for 10 days upon their arrival unless you fall in one of the following categories: you have received a negative COVID-19 result on a test administered not more than 72 hours prior to arrival in Massachusetts OR you have been fully vaccinated (for more than 14 days and do not have any symptoms).
Wishing you safety and good health,
Your Innkeepers, Peter & Carolyn